To come up with the hardest swap ever. I mean EVER! Oh you poor girls who thought it would be fun to join me. The first thing I didn't think through was the number of participants. Not that I'd have wanted to do without a one of you, but as we all learned this week, You get eight squares out of a 44/45 row of fabric. To ask for ten squares of each fabric was, well; rather a pain! Well, I'll cut short the whinin'...the main reason for my post is to let you know I tried to meet today's deadline, too.
Believe me, the thought crossed my mind, "heh heh heh. I've got upwards of a week's wiggle room while I'm waiting for their's to come in the mail!" but guilt overtook me and I stood up there in my sewing nook most of today just to suffer along with the rest of you. :-) While up there, I thought a lot about all the 'hard' projects I've come up with in the past. Like when I was a Girl Scout leader. I got it in my mind that my 3rd graders needed to make egg shaped dioramas for Easter. I slathered plaster of paris and torn newspapers all over these balloons. Hung them on a line to dry in the carport...of course they were so stinkin heavy they just sagged into the flowerbed dirt. Threw the whole mess in the garbage. Well, the hard part's done and I'm sure not a one of us will be disappointed with the results! Thank you again for joining me.